A weekly email for people who want to do good but are short on time.
Receive one email per week, unsubscribe at anytime.
We're for a fairer, more equitable world. Good Fridays is for progressive people who want to help create more of the good things on the left and less of the nasty stuff on the right.
- the protection of natural systems, flora and fauna
- renewable energy
- natural resource conservation
- LGBTQI rights
- social, gender and racial equality
- creativity in schools and society
- universal health care
- a living wage and fair rights for workers everywhere
- freedom of speech and freedom of the press
- transparent representative government
- eradication of poverty
- participatory democracy
- refugee rights
- indigenous rights
- support for the arts
- hatred, racial or gender vilification
- promoting fossil fuel mining or usage
- nuclear power
- genetic modification of living organisms
- factory farming and petrochemical heavy food production
- racial vilification and segregation
- selling anything (except good ideas!) to minors (under 16)
- mining and industries that damage the planet for profit
- pretty much all the opposites of the things in the good list!